To fully capitalize on your investment your website must be designed to achieve the specific goals that will drive your organization forward. Clearly defining these goals is the essential stage that will make or break your website strategy. Here is the methodology of the Openvalley web agency for building a multilingual website.
The goals of your company should already be clear to you, but how to translate them into practical functionalities for your international web site may not be so evident at first. We will have to take into account the specificities of multilingual websites, such as on-page technical optimization, or the choice of the domain name. Working with us to define your international web strategy will prove priceless during this process.
Our method for the design of a website operates includes 7 steps. From the first contact to training, we support your project entirely.
Our methodology for designing your multilingual website[tab_container initial_open=’1′]
• defining the objectives of your website . (Customer questionnaire + small audit if necessary). Business analysis (your activity, the culture of your organization). What are the strategic goals of your website? (who do you want to reach with your web page, what products de you want to sell, how do you want to deliver the information of your web site to potential customers ….)
• analysis of direct and indirect competitors of your (future) website
• behavioural analysis of Internet users in your field of activity ( for instance, social networks; what kind of networks do the internet users using)
• first draft of specifications, graphic and functional (modules required for your web page)
• sending of a commercial proposal that includes a description of products and services, with commercial terms and conditions
• sending by the customer of visual elements if necessary
• installation and setup of your dynamic website on our production server
• editorial integration of the graphic Charter
• inserting content (articles, images, files,…) on your website
• setting up of a website protected by a password, so that the customer can test site,
• site modifications
• final validation before publishing the web site online
• domain name, installation and setup of your website on the production server,
• configuration of detailed statistics of your website and e-mail accounts
• individual training as defined in the terms of sale